If you have a busy work or family life it can be difficult to find the time to workout. Well, if you want to stay slim and healthy you really should find the time to exercise.
With this 30 minute home workout you can workout around your busy schedule without a gym membership or expensive equipment.
Give it a try today and burn as much as 350 calories in just half an hour.
1. To warm up do 2 minutes of jumping jacks.
2. The next exercise is side lunges, where you should stand holding light dumbbells. To perform the exercise you should step your one leg out to the side and bend your knee at a 90 degree angel. As you lower into the lunge position your arms should drop either side of your foot. Next push up using your leg to the start position. You should perform 24 reps on each leg.
3. Again keeping hold of the dumbbells you will be performing walking lunges, which can be performed by simply stepping forward and bending your front leg at a 90 degree angle. Stand back up then step forward using the other leg, again into the lunge position.
4. If you have a length of rope lay it out in a straight line across your floor. This next exercise is called line hops and involves you hopping back and forth across the line for around 2 minutes.
5. Side plank crunch – For the next exercise you should lay down on your left side with your weight resting on your left forearm with your elbow bent. Next try to straighten your body while engaging your core for around 30 seconds. Lower and repeat a few times on each side.
6. Again using the rope, you will be stepping forward and back quickly over the outstretched rope.
7. Ab crunch toe touch – To perform this exercise you should first lay on your back with your legs stretched overhead. Tighten your abs while you reach one arm at a time towards your toes. Alternate each side for 24 repetitions.
8. For the final exercise (Superman’s) you will be laying on your stomach with both arms and legs outstretched. Engage both your abs and lower back while attempting to lift your arms and legs off the floor. Try to hold for as long as possible.
If you really are stuck for time then give this workout a try. You may be surprised at just how hard it can be.
Just remember exercise is just one part of a healthy lifestyle, you should also try to eat a healthy diet too. When combined you will see the greatest changes to your body.