Everyone loves a big cooked breakfast to start the day, yet it is not the best option if you are currently looking to lose weight.
With this recipe you can have all the taste of a traditional fry up without the calories.
- Serves: 1
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 low fat pork sausages
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon with the fat removed
- 1 tomato halved
- Fry Light
- Button mushrooms halved
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- Place sausages under a medium grill until cooked (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Place bacon under a medium grill until cooked.
- While sausages and bacon are cooking spray non-stick frying pan with Fry Light. Add button mushrooms and fry until soft.
- Put the mushrooms one side and fry the egg in the pan.
- Assemble your cooked breakfast on a large plate, toast the wholemeal bread and add a small portion of tomato or brown sauce if you want.