0

How does Jennifer Garner stay in shape?

How does Jennifer Garner stay in shape?

Even at 42 actress Jennifer Garner is still looking as fit as ever, but how does she manage to stay in shape?

Back during her time on the spy show ‘Alias’ she would get up at 4am to workout before she would appear on set, she would also follow a restrictive diet that would involve avoiding processed foods.

What is her diet like now?

Nowadays, Jennifer tries to avoid dieting as her previous attempts were too extreme.

“I dieted for so long in the middle of doing Alias and being a superhero, that there’s something in me that can’t do anything that extreme.”

Instead she operates a 80/20 regime, where she will eat healthily 80% of the time, while allowing herself to indulge for the remaining 20%.

“With food I’m probably good 80% of the time.”

“I’ve found out that I cannot pass up pizza without having some. I just can’t! My kids have a lot of pizza. I can’t go to a kids birthday party without having a slice.”

Her typical diet involves plenty of vegetables and salads.

“I eat a lot of salads.”

“That’s the way that I get my veggies. I eat lots of leafy greens, dark greens, with rice too because I want it to be a meal.”

What about her exercise regime?

As for exercise, the athletic Jennifer Garner tends to focus on strength training with light weights alongside some cardio such as running or hiking.

What she does recommend is that you mix up your workouts to stave off boredom.

“I’ll do different things.”

“I did spin for a little while, and I like yoga.”

So there you have it, you now know the secret fitness regime of actress Jennifer Garner. Perhaps you could use a few of the tips for your own fitness regime.

Speak Your Mind

You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons

I J Jenkins owner of yourweightlossaid.com earn commissions as an affiliate marketer for recommending products on this website; we hope this disclosure will demonstrate our intent to run an honest and reputable business.

 

For more information, please visit the consumer education portal.

Affiliate Disclosure