Even though all foods contain calories of some sort, zero calorie foods or negative calorie foods are those that take more calories to digest than they actually contain.
If you want to lose weight then trying to incorporate these foods into your everyday diet is essential as they will help to keep those cravings at bay without adding to your weight.
Benefits of Zero Calorie Foods
- Boost your metabolism and burns stored fat.
- Reduce your food cravings.
- Stabilise your blood sugar levels.
- Detoxifies your liver.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression.
- Improves the health of your skin, hair and nails.
- Improves your circulation.
- Improves your mental focus.
- Removes excess water from your body.
Here is an infographic showing the best zero calorie foods:
Please feel free to embed this infographic on your own website:
<img src=”http://www.yourweightlossaid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Zero-Calorie-Foods.jpg” width=”600″>
<p>Zero Calorie Foods – An infographic by the team at <a href=”http://www.yourweightlossaid.com/”>Your Weight Loss Aid</a></p>