Zotrim is a weight loss supplement that is made using a patented mixture of ingredients that has been shown time and again to aid your own weight loss efforts.
Now, with its new improved formula is it even more effective?
We will need to check out its claims, and whether it is as effective as it is claimed to be, and also whether it is safe to use with no side effects.
Claimed benefits of Zotrim
Zotrim supposedly offers the following benefits:
- Helps you to eat less
- Helps you to feel fuller for longer
- Helps you to become more active
- Works without exercise or a special diet
- Outperforms prescription drugs
How does Zotrim work?
Zotrim works by giving you the willpower to succeed.
By using Zotrim your energy levels will see a huge boost, which will not only enable you to complete your everyday tasks without having to reach for those snacks, but will also ensure you have energy left over to allow you to workout too.
Those who suffer from emotional eating can also benefit from using Zotrim as it has also been shown to limit this too.
Is Zotrim proven?
After launching 15 years ago it is unsurprising that Zotrim has plenty of evidence to back up its claims; 5 supporting clinical trials with over 10 expert approved papers.
These trials have shown that:
1. People who took Zotrim ate 112 fewer calories at a buffet than those who did not take Zotrim. They also ate fewer high fat foods and finished eating 3 minutes earlier.
2. Those who took Zotrim found it took 58 minutes for their stomachs to empty. Compared to the 38 minutes it took for those who used a placebo.
3. In a group of 73 overweight healthcare workers, originally 65% said they often felt hungry and would snack too often. After taking Zotrim for 4 weeks the percentage dropped to just 15%.
4. Yerba Maté, one of the key ingredients of Zotrim has been shown to use 24% more energy from fat than from using a placebo.
5. Zotrim even works without any changes to your diet or exercise. Although better results can be experienced if you make a few changes, when compared to the weight losses of those using a placebo, Zotrim was found to be 10x more effective.
6. When compared with 3 major prescription drugs, Zotrim was shown to be more effective.
Ingredients found in Zotrim
The ingredients found in Zotrim’s patented formula include Yerba Maté, Guarana and Damiana.
Yerba Maté has been used for centuries in South America to help reduce hunger and fatigue.
It has a high number of antioxidants, in fact even more than can be found in Green Tea, which means that it can help to invigorate you and give you an energy boost.
Guarana on the other hand is a natural stimulant, with more caffeine than can be found in coffee.
As a stimulant Guarana can help to give your metabolic rate a kick, which will ensure that more calories and fat is burnt than usual.
Damiana works as to improve your mood, which can lead to a reduction in emotional eating.
Other ingredients found in Zotrim include Caffeine, which is another natural stimulant that can boost your energy levels, and Vitamins B3 and B6, which can help your body to convert food into energy.
Will Zotrim cause any side effects?
While the chances of suffering from any side effects is low, due to the caffeine content there is a risk that Zotrim could cause issues.
These may include insomnia, the jitters and headaches. If you experience any of these issues yourself then I would recommend discontinuing use immediately.
How to experience the best results with Zotrim?
It is recommended that you take 2-3 Zotrim tablets daily with water with each of your 3 main meals for best results.
It is never advisable to take more than the recommended dosage.
Is Zotrim recommended?
Zotrim comes highly recommended. You cannot last for 15 years in this business without having a proven formula, and this is exactly that.
Using Zotrim really works, and there is plenty of proof to back up its claims.
The only slight issue is its caffeine content, but this should not prove to be an issue for the vast majority of people.
Where to buy Zotrim?
To buy Zotrim you should visit the official website as this will ensure you are able to see the biggest savings possible, it will also ensure what you are buying is the authentic product too.
A months supply of 180 tablets is £29.95, although if you want to make the highest savings then I would suggest looking at the 6 months supply.
While it may seem like a lot in one go, the reality is that this particular option will ensure you save £55 off the RRP.
There is FREE UK shipping on all orders.
What about Zotrim Plus?
Zotrim Plus is a weight loss drink that works in the same way as the Zotrim supplement, so can help cut your hunger while helping to boost your energy levels.
How does Zotrim Plus work?
While Zotrim Plus works in a similar fashion as its pill based counterpart. It also has added fibre content that will help to fill you up and help to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Is Zotrim Plus proven?
Zotrim Plus has been proven to be even more effective than its pill-based counterpart.
In its own clinical study it was shown that those who consumed Zotrim Plus ate 200 calories less at mealtimes, those who consumed the Zotrim pills consumed 112 fewer calories.
Why choose a weight loss drink over pills?
There are a number of good reasons why a weight loss drink would be preferable to a pill. For example:
- It is easy to swallow, unlike some pills that you find
- You can easily add them to your daily routine
- It tastes great
- It is convenient and can be pre-prepared for consumption ‘on-the-go’
How much does Zotrim Plus cost?
Prices for Zotrim Plus start at £24.95 for a 30 day supply.
The best value offer is the ‘Super Saver’ package that provides you with a 6 month supply. This particular offer costs £99.70, which is a saving of £50 off the RRP.
Where to buy Zotrim Plus?
You can buy Zotrim Plus via the official Zotrim website, all sales are offered with FREE UK shipping, with fast secure payment processing so you know that your money is safe.